Darrin M. Michalak, PA-C joined UVNN in 2019, rounding out our team of physicians assistants. He works with our neurosurgeons to provide hands-on care in the clinical and surgical settings.
Darrin M. Michalak, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Physician Assistant, (August 1993)
- Bachelor of Arts Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania; Political Science. Soviet Studies, (May 1988)
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska, (April 2001)
Clinical Interests & Specialties
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
Appointments & Associations
- Dartmouth College Hanover NH; Instructor. Geisel School of Medicine (2010-2013).
- University of Detroit-Mercy, Detroit, Michigan; Instructor. College of Health Sciences, (2001-2002).
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine/ University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, Advisory Committee Member (1998-2000)
- UVNN Lebanon, NH; Neurosurgery PA-C, (Present)
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital; Neurosurgery PAC-C, (Present)
- Gifford Medical Center; Neurosurgery PA-C, (Present)
- New London Hospital; Neurosurgery PA-C (Present)
- New Hampshire Society of Physician Assistants
Licensed in the State of:
- New Hampshire